Arts are the very reason for our existence.
Over the years I have collected some valuable courses on arts. Check them out: -
Stamp Academy is the place to learn new and exciting ideas for your Paper Crafting supplies! All classes have full VIDEO and PDF instruction! The Project Parades even have a complete supply list of products used!
Whether you’re into Rubber Stamping, Techniques, Scrapbooking, or Paper Crafting – we have lots of options for you to choose from so take a look around and Get Started today!
Our classes can be taken on YOUR schedule in the comfort of your home – any time, day or night – even in your pajamas! (We promise, we won’t tell!) You can watch them over and over, pause and rewind! Hand crafting gifts has never been easier! You’re going to LOVE the freedom Stamp Academy provides!
Our Designers are the “Best and Brightest!” They are constantly creating new and interesting projects for you – 3D, Cards, Scrapbook Pages/Booklets! The Videos and PDFs break everything down so re-creating them is relaxing, fun, and most of all – STRESS FREE!
Here is a partial list of what you will learn when you join Spray Paint Art Secrets today:
- Step by step illustrated guide to using your hands and fingers to secretly draw inside the newspaper to create the appearance of rocks, land and mountains.
- Gerardo’s secret techniques of how to use newspaper. Including what kind of newspaper to use for each specific effect, how you want to hold it, how to make sure it doesn’t get loose and ruin your painting.
- How to use the spatula to effortlessly draw anything you want quickly and easily. Including 2 methods of holding the spatula and the practice exercises you need to become skilled at drawing complicated things quickly.
- What kind of paper can you buy in the US that will automatically increase the perceived quality of your work when you show it to a gallery.
- How to prepare walls, cars, guitars and other surfaces for spray painting and how to make sure the paint does not fade or chip.
- How to master your spray can control. The precise angle of the can you need to maintain for a shiny painting and the precise angle for an opaque looking painting. How the control you have over your can affects the quality of your finished painting.
- How you can use everyday objects such as plates and newspaper to create incredible cosmic art in minutes.
- Watercolor Tricks & Techniques; 75 New and Classic Painting … – Watercolor Tricks & Techniques; 75 New and Classic Painting Secrets – Ebook download as PDF File (.pdf) or view presentation slides online. Add life, color, texture …